THERMALLY RATED STEEL DOORS from Strongdor
Climador has an exceptionally low U-value of up to 1.4U and has been added to the Strongdor range to address the growing demand for thermally proficient, insulated steel doors.
Made from galvanised sheet steel, Climador comes in double or single leaf configurations and is ideally suited to internal or external applications for commercial, industrial, public or residential projects.
Climador – performance, specification and sizes
- Leaf depth: External 64mm Fire-rated 64mm
- Air Penetration: External Class 1 Fire-rated N/A
- Water Resistance: External 4B Fire-rated N/A
- Wind Resistance: External Class C1 – C3 Fire-rated N/A
- Thermal Performance: External 1.7 – 1.4U (W/m2K) Fire-rated 1.8 – 1.4U (W/m2K)
Common hardware configurations for personnel doors and emergency exits:
The RAL colours available are shown below: